Sunday 11 March 2012

On an unrelated note...

So, the reason I don't just go to uni, to work and sew is that I have a horse! She takes a lot of time, about two hours a day on average, to look after and ride. She's a four-year-old Thoroughbred mare and when I bought her she looked like this:
That was five months ago. As of today, at her very first show, she looks like this:
That's me riding her after her class. She didn't win or place, but she was up against some tough competition. She really looked the part though and if the awards were handed out on the basis of behaviour she'd have won Supreme of Supremes! Here's us waiting to go in to the ring:
So, while it doesn't have anything to do with sewing, it's something I love and it's my blog so nyer! Poniesponiesponiesponiesponies.

<3 Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment