Tuesday 6 March 2012

Winter Project Competition Mini Update

Just a small post of thanks to William Montrose for being the very first entrant to my Winter Project Competition! His Edward VII recreation would be a beautiful (and challenging) project, but I'm sure I would learn a lot and have a great time making it. Keep them coming, peeps! Meta-Mini Update: the brown kirtle is nearly done. I popped it up on my mannequin and had the hem leveled and the lining and upper tacked together in about half an hour! Speedy-zoom! All I need now is a little time to bind it and then it can be ticked off my Project List Of Doom. Please help me by suggesting my next project or you may just be subjected to a chemise or two *waves boring undergarments menacingly*. Keep the competition submissions rolling in! <3 Elinor.

No comments:

Post a Comment