Monday 17 December 2012

Vintage Wardrobe: 7 Day Failpost

Well, basically I haven't done much today because staying up so late for the last few nights has taken it's toll and I'm azzhausted. I'm really much more of a morning person, so instead of killing myself tonight I'm heading to bed so I can get up at my normal time and kick today's goals tomorrow.

I have a 6:30pm netball game on Wednesday but hopefully I'll be able to do some stuff in the morning before work and be home from netball in time to set up for Thursday. Wednesday is also my last day of work for the year so Thursday is going to be Sew All The Things Day! And Friday, too. And Saturday. And Sunday morning. So basically I'd like to have most of the things cut out and ready to go before Thursday so I can smash them out.

Ooookay, so I typed the previous 2 paragraphs at 9pm and fell asleep on my keyboard. Wups. The general gist of the other things were that I found some good patterns on the Burda website for side-button pants and a collared blouse. I decided I'll cut down the jacket pattern and turn it into a bolero. Somehow. The silk skirt will be A-line and the linen one will be a 10-gore circle skirt. I really, REALLY want at least one hat. Preferably a sunhat. I found a pattern for gloves. O_O Yes.

Urrr, that's it. Bedbedbed. More updates tomorrow!

xxx E

No comments:

Post a Comment